Discussions under User Forum

Vector3DList and similar

first post: RSaint wrote: Hello, I was looking at the new sourcecode you've downloaded an...

Plane/Segment intersection problem

first post: stenio wrote: Hello, First of all thank you for this beautiful library! I'm ...

.NET 2.0 version using generics?

first post: Tegan wrote: Any chance there will be a .NET 2.0 version using generics? I would...

AxisAlignedBox.ComputeVertices eror

first post: gaxer01 wrote: Hi all I have an error when I want to get the vertices with Com...

latest post: gaxer01 wrote: There was a little error in the computevertices function in the sou...

Sharp3D's Plane differs from DirectX's Plane

first post: FrozenCow wrote: I have made a test like following: DirectX.Vector3 dxpoint = new M...

latest post: ekampf wrote: This is a matter of convention when calculating the constant in the...

Nice library

first post: kierepka wrote: I will look at this library tonight. Maybe I will use it :)

latest post: ekampf wrote: Thanks :) I'd be happy if you send me screenshots once you have...

missing kampf.snk

first post: tkubaska wrote: I downloaded Sharp3D source, tried to compile; it wants kampf.snk w...

latest post: ekampf wrote: Hi, You can simply sign the library with your own key or not sig...

Examples

first post: pawel wrote: Can anyone provide some samples on how to use this great lib ?? Ch...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions